When you register with Swifto, you’ll have the option to let us know how the walker will gain access to your apartment:
- You provide the walker with a set of keys
- The key is left with a doorman and your Swifto walker obtains your key from them each time they arrive to walk your pup.
- You or someone else will be home to allow the walker access to your home
- Lockbox Access: You may feel free to purchase a lockbox and leave it in your desired location outside of your apartment - although Swifto is not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken lockboxes, so please use this method with discretion.
- You will specify another option (such as a keypad, etc)
If you live in a non-doorman building, keys are generally exchanged at the initial Meet and Greet.
If you didn't have an extra set of keys prepared in time for the meet and greet, you may drop a set of keys off at our office in midtown Manhattan (27 E 28th St, NY, NY). After your initial walk, we will maintain a set of your keys in a secure safe in our office for any future walks.
For more information about the security of your keys, click here.