When you register with Swifto, you’ll have the option to let us know how the walker will gain access to your apartment:
- You provide the walker with a set of keys
- The key is left with a doorman and your Swifto walker obtains your key from them each time they arrive to walk your pup.
- You or someone else will be home to allow the walker access to your home
- Lockbox Access: You may feel free to purchase a lockbox and leave it in your desired location outside of your apartment. Swifto is also happy to send you a lockbox directly to your home at no cost to you. - although Swifto is not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken lockboxes, so please use this method with discretion.
- You will specify another option (such as a keypad, etc)
If you live in a non-doorman building, keys are generally exchanged at the initial Meet and Greet.
For more information about the security of your keys, click here.