Hey Swifto family! Swifto has been deemed an essential service by the government, and as the spread of the Covid-19 virus continues to decline, we’ve decided to slowly begin the process of reopening starting Monday May 18th. We wanted to share some of the safety precautions we’re taking to keep everyone safe.
Here are some of the safety precautions we’re taking:
- Dog walkers will stay 6 feet away from people at all times while on the walk, and avoid crowded areas.
- Dog walkers are advised to not let other people or pups touch the dog they’re walking unless told this is okay by the client.
- Dog walkers will sanitize or wash their hands between every client, after handling leashes, touching door handles, touching street crossing signals, etc.. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Swifto for walkers to use as needed.
- Dog walkers will wear a mask at all times in the client’s apartment, which will be provided by Swifto.
- Dog walkers will use the elevator without other people when going to a client’s apartment in order to maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Dog walkers will pick up keys from the office one at a time to maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Both offices have been thoroughly sanitized prior to re-opening and will be sanitized on a regular basis going forward.
- Dog walkers have been instructed to sanitize the key safe after every use.
If you have any additional requests for your walker, such as taking their shoes off or standing outside of your apartment to retrieve your pup, feel free to contact us and let us know! We want to make this as easy for you as possible, and make sure everyone is safe and comfortable, including your pup!
Safety Precautions for Applicants:
- The interviewer will maintain 6 feet distance at all times from the applicants, by sitting in designated spots on the wework open space which are 6 feet away from each other.
- Applicant and interviewer will be wearing a mask at all times. An applicant without a mask will not be seen.
- Applicant will never share an elevator with another person and will wait for the next one if needed.
- A Plexiglas will be in place separating the applicant and the interviewer.
- Applicant should never shake hands with the interviewer.
- An applicant that is feeling unwell or has a fever, or any cold symptoms will be allowed to reschedule their interview
- If weather permits, the interview will be done outside in an open space.